Services for Treatment Providers
In order to facilitate continuing successful collaboration with treatment programs, EPRA is pleased to provide the following vocational services for treatment providers and their clients:
- On site visits to treatment programs to discuss placement services for individuals in a variety of treatment modalities.
- Consultation with EPRA staff about vocational rehabilitation and placement.
- Cooperative relationships between treatment programs and EPRA staff in establishment of placement goals.
- Vocational assessment, including psychometric testing, to match client's skills and abilities with job openings.
- Direct job placement.
- EPRA Job Readiness Training, including development of successful interviewing skills, and refinement of resumes and cover letters
- Ongoing support to deal with issues of self-esteem and the stress of the job search.
- Worksite experience to enable clients to develop and increase understanding of employer expectations and workplace demands.
- Follow up and support for client and employer
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with treatment programs.